This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Acquire Group does not own or control, or to people that The Acquire Group does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
The Acquire Group collects personally identifiable information when you register for a The Acquire Group account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit The Acquire Group pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. The Acquire Group may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with The Acquire Group, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with The Acquire Group and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
The Acquire Group also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, The Acquire Group cookie information and the page you requested.
The Acquire Group uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Acquire Group will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The Acquire Group may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of The Acquire Group to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
The Acquire Group may set and access The Acquire Group cookies on your computer.
The Acquire Group allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to The Acquire Group’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
The Acquire Group gives you the ability to edit your The Acquire Group Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want The Acquire Group to contact you about specials and new products.
You may request deletion of your The Acquire Group account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
Your The Acquire Group Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas The Acquire Group uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
The Acquire Group may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.